abador

I love coins.su

В теме 17 сообщений

[i am sorry for off-topic in part.

I consider this forum as the best on sovetic coins. I can read russian but I type reallly slowly with cyrillic.

I am trying to collect Soviet coin sets, official 1961-1991, I have almost half of the years, some plastic and some in folia. I just wondered that there no topic concerning coin sets here, or maybe I just could not find it?

Поделиться сообщением

[i am sorry for off-topic in part.

I consider this forum as the best on sovetic coins. I can read russian but I type reallly slowly with cyrillic.

I am trying to collect Soviet coin sets, official 1961-1991, I have almost half of the years, some plastic and some in folia. I just wondered that there no topic concerning coin sets here, or maybe I just could not find it?

Наборы монет СССР - попытка обобщения

http://translit.ru/

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

Scheibe besser in der Deutsche Sprache. Oder Flaemish. Am besten-auf 3 Sprachen.

Wilhelmus van Nassauwe

ben ik, van Duitsen bloed,

den vaderland getrouwe

blijf ik tot in den dood.

Een Prinse van Oranje

ben ik, vrij, onverveerd,

den Koning van Hispanje

heb ik altijd geëerd.

Поделиться сообщением

Mersi, Thanks, Danke i spasibo.

Ja ochen medlitelnyj v kirilke i klaviatury netu.

Spasibo za ssylki, budem posmotret.

Поделиться сообщением

Замечательная беседа, мне очень понравилось !

Молодцы !

Поделиться сообщением

In September 2-4 thre is going to be held Sberatel 2010 in Prague, is anyone going to intend it?

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

What can be those silver plates???? I could not find any information fo more then 7 months?

Изменено пользователем МНС
убрал мёртвую ссылку

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

What can be those silver plates???? I could not find any information fo more then 7 months?

Dear abador,

Perhaps English is not your best choice. "Plates" are the items people use to eat from or use as decorative items. The items in the link you gave are called "silver ingots" or "silver bars" in English. Also regarding your previous message. Nobody is going to intend any shows anywhere, but people usualy attend the shows.

Sorry, I don't mean to be mean, I don't want to pick on little things, but it hurts my ears to read such major misuse of words, it seems disrespectful for a language.

убрал мёртвую ссылку на е-бэй

Поделиться сообщением

Dear abador,

Perhaps English is not your best choice. "Plates" are the items people use to eat from or use as decorative items. The items in the link you gave are called "silver ingots" or "silver bars" in English. Also regarding your previous message. Nobody is going to intend any shows anywhere, but people usualy attend the shows.

Sorry, I don't mean to be mean, I don't want to pick on little things, but it hurts my ears to read such major misuse of words, it seems disrespectful for a language.

OK bars is the correct word, thanks. Well plates used to be silver in past as well :-) Anyway, I neither meant to show my ignorance in English language, nor my skills if any. I just wanted to know the origin/ mintage quantities/rarity of items I saw on ссылка удалена.

And my post cannot be disrespectful FOR a language, it could be disrespectful language if you consider it as this, or it could have been disrespectful for you. ( I am deeply sorry, if it is the case)

Поделиться сообщением

OK bars is the correct word, thanks. Well plates used to be silver in past as well :-) Anyway, I neither meant to show my ignorance in English language, nor my skills if any. I just wanted to know the origin/ mintage quantities/rarity of items I saw on ссылка удалена.

And my post cannot be disrespectful FOR a language, it could be disrespectful language if you consider it as this, or it could have been disrespectful for you. ( I am deeply sorry, if it is the case)

abador, what you wrote above hurts to read. Perhaps my last message did not reach its target. Let me repeat once again: English language is not a very good choice for you. If you take your composition to your English teacher, I am sure you won’t get a passing grade. Besides, have you noticed that other than I, nobody at this forum communicates with you in English? На самом деле не легче ли писать по-русски, ведь в Чехии все прекрасно говорят по-русски, а уж на Sberatel-е, не очень уж впечатляющем скучненьком съезде, на русском говорят ВСЕ. Попробуйте, даже если будет получатся плохо, будет на много лучше чем по-английски, слишком уж он у вас pigeon. Its a friendly advise.

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Alex, may I ask you to take a look on this: numizmat.net/forum/

German,

Я там не только смотрел, но даже написал то что я думаю, на второй странице. Больше мне сказать нечего. Умеют они оценивать состояние или нет меня даже не волнует, про слабы мы уже обсуждали миллион тысяч раз. Всё сказано уже. Кто не хочет, тот пусть не играет. Никто же никого не заставляет покупать слабы. Лично для меня по барабану что они умеют, что не умеют, что знают, что не знают. Но если Рома Абрамович купит только монету вставленную в NGC, то не сомневайтесь, я её вставлю в слаб NGC нравится ли мне это или нет и будет без разницы как они её отгрэйдают. Олег, пиши по-русски, стёб этот чеха, разговаривающего с русскими на ломаном английском мне не очень вторч. Спускаемся на землю.

убрана ссылка

Поделиться сообщением

abador, what you wrote above hurts to read. Perhaps my last message did not reach its target. Let me repeat once again: English language is not a very good choice for you. If you take your composition to your English teacher, I am sure you won’t get a passing grade. Besides, have you noticed that other than I, nobody at this forum communicates with you in English? На самом деле не легче ли писать по-русски, ведь в Чехии все прекрасно говорят по-русски, а уж на Sberatel-е, не очень уж впечатляющем скучненьком съезде, на русском говорят ВСЕ. Попробуйте, даже если будет получатся плохо, будет на много лучше чем по-английски, слишком уж он у вас pigeon. Its a friendly advise.

Well, basok, I never listen to self-righteous people, so it is waste of your and mine time to continue the discussion. Even if your were the most respectful person, I would just show you my back, as I ignore such people. I wanted to find a new information about the silver bars, I saw for third time, and could not find any information from my friends, so I went I asked it here. But learning and looking for a new information is quite odd thing for a superiority-complex people, and believe me I looked for the information, not your stubborn opinion

GL

Поделиться сообщением

Well, basok, I never listen to self-righteous people, so it is waste of your and mine time to continue the discussion. Even if your were the most respectful person, I would just show you my back, as I ignore such people. I wanted to find a new information about the silver bars, I saw for third time, and could not find any information from my friends, so I went I asked it here. But learning and looking for a new information is quite odd thing for a superiority-complex people, and believe me I looked for the information, not your stubborn opinion

GL

Dear GL, it will be very hard to find the answers for you. The answers, not the information. You have eyes, but you don't see, you have ears, but you don't hear. Ignorance is not a bliss, and it is hard to move forward when you turn your back to others. Good luck in your world.

Поделиться сообщением

Dear GL, it will be very hard to find the answers for you. The answers, not the information. You have eyes, but you don't see, you have ears, but you don't hear. Ignorance is not a bliss, and it is hard to move forward when you turn your back to others. Good luck in your world.

That`s almost poetry. I am really flattered, hilarious answer, I see, you are not a boot robot. I have already imagined you. Saw that type of bitter oldies in a public trasportation, dump angree looks, if not yet, you will surely end up like that. Relax, man.

There is three things that discourage me from numismatics more and more:

1) lots of cheeters

2) a majority of people at numis meetings ( pale 60-ties with trembling hands and my-treasure-looks at their coins - don`t want to end up like that

3) most irritating - basok`s stereotype. Hey, men,it`s a hobby, not a place were to ease sb`s sexual tensions ;-)

Поделиться сообщением

That`s almost poetry. I am really flattered, hilarious answer, I see, you are not a boot robot. I have already imagined you. Saw that type of bitter oldies in a public trasportation, dump angree looks, if not yet, you will surely end up like that. Relax, man.

There is three things that discourage me from numismatics more and more:

1) lots of cheeters

2) a majority of people at numis meetings ( pale 60-ties with trembling hands and my-treasure-looks at their coins - don`t want to end up like that

3) most irritating - basok`s stereotype. Hey, men,it`s a hobby, not a place were to ease sb`s sexual tensions ;-)

Wow! Now it is written in English. Did you ask your boyfriend to write it?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

astrapage.ru